Roommate and I are having a Wine Wednesday/Sewing Celebration! So far I have almost completed several UFO/Ps, however all of the UFOs I got further on require black thread and I just ran out!!!!!
I got a few steps further on:
- 1. new quilt for my bed 🙂
- my 2nd attempt at the Walkabout dress (this time in floral, because my mother and 2 grandmothers that sew didn’t bother to tell me that making a circle skirt out of stripes results in a crazy mess)
- Cushions for chairs for Mom and Dad
And started some completely new projects:
- A new dress with the fabric I bought when the Sewing Expo came to Atlanta
- A tunic shirt made from Heather Ross Mendocino, Seahorses 🙂
- A random shirt that I totally made up on the fly and am almost finished with
All of this in the past 7 hours, to those of you that are jealous that I have tons of free time to sew, I’m only able to do this today 😦 I might stay up all night sewing ( or sew until I run out of thread) because I want to get a huge jump start on summer clothes before school starts on Monday
Hopefully I can borrow Mom and her camera for a photo shoot on Friday and share all my fantastic projects!!!