New Shirt

Last week I made this shirt, I had about 2/3 of a yard of this fabric that I got for $0.66 at Wal-mart a while back.  I folded it diagonal and cut out the front and back on the bias.  I pinned the front to my dressform and figured out where to put the darts.  Then I cut out the sleeves and the front panel and ruffles and put it all together.  It is based off of a little girls dress that I saw somewhere but can’t for the life of me find the link.  It took me a little over an hour and a half to make this, since I kinda figured it out on the way.

Advertisements

One response

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s