Finals are over (and have been for a week)! This week I:
1. finished the dress alteration I was doing
2. made 9 little zip pouches for my Dad’s employees
3. made 2 clutch wallets for my fiance’s mom and aunt
4. made red velvet macaroons for my coworkers
5. decided to do my own wedding invitations after not finding an acceptably priced option
For the rest of break I will be:
1. running tests of my invitation suite and DECIDING in a design
2. working on my Lady Grey (I really need to finish this before it starts to warm up)
3. making all of my save the dates
4. dress shopping with my cousin/MOH!
I don’t have any pictures of the gifts I made, as my apartment is a mess and i couldn’t get a clear shot of them without some of the mess in the background.
But I will take pictures of the save the dates and invitations as they come along.