Again the colors in the photos are a little off. I finished the quilt top two days ago and made my quilt sandwich, using an old ikea sheet as backing and cotton batting. After an afternoon of cleaning my apartment I started quilting 🙂
I started at the green dot and ran completely out of thread at the red dot, that 500yd spool lasted me a while. I stitched straight across the bottom then up the left side to the first row of sashing, then I stitched inside the colored section about 0.5″ from the seam. I zigzagged back and forth until the thread ran out. Once I get some more thread I think I’ll finish the pattern that I started and also figure out a vertical pattern.